- Produces an even baking temperature and reduces moisture with the special fan-assisted baking system
- Automatically opens and dispenses ingredients at the appropriate time with the 4-1/2-ounce capacity ingredients dispenser
- Removes easily from the loaf without leaving a large hole, and also incorporate all of the mix from the corners with the unique kneader
- Quickly make your own bread in just under an hour with the 58-minute rapid bake function
- Easily set your own time for each bread baking stage, from pre-heat to kneading, rising and baking, with 5 personal program settings
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
- Connect this meat blade to a Bamix immersion blender to quickly and easily chop and mince small...
- Sold individually
Saturday, November 30, 2013
A superior quality compound meaning you only need to use small quantities at a time to achieve outstanding results, compound is already mixed and ready for use. This compound has excellent suspension qualities and will not harden go off or separate like other cerium oxide compounds. Contains no zinc oxide, and meets most local disposal ordinances.
This Cerium Oxide Compound can be used with a hand pad for light surface cleanup, powered hand devices for scratch and surface repair, mechanized scrubbers in mirror silvering lines, or as the final polishing step in multi-stage edging and beveling equipment.
Simple and Safe to use - comes with easy to follow instruction.
Can be used to polish blemishes, scuffs, hairline scratches, lime scale and adhesive residue from all types of glass
To get best results apply compound on any felt polishing pad attached to a drill or low speed polisher and run with approximately speed at 2000rpm
Please note: if you can feel the scratch with your fingernail it is probably too deep to recover with compound and abrasive process might be required. Please ask for advice if you not sure what product to choose.
- 3.4oz - 100ml Fine Glass polishing compound
- Easy to use Susspended cerium oxide cream already Pre Mixed
- average particle size : approximately 2.5 micron
- For Use On All Types Of Glass Surface
- used to polish blemishes, scuffs, hairline scratches, lime scale and adhesive residue
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Genuine Dyson Product
- Should be changed yearly to preserve the life of the vacuum